Your thoughts on...

More often I come across books and articles about raising your baby "green" . There are more "eco friendy & organic" products on the market , like food, bedding even toys. And ofcourse the price is differents on these products...
So how do you ladies feel about that? Do you thing it's worth it? or just a waste of money?

Albi1623

Asked by Albi1623 at 10:07 PM on Nov. 14, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Some of it I think is over-rated... but for instance, the soap that I use to wash my baby girl's bottles, is "green". Its non-toxic and very gentle. As far as organic toys, not so much. Maybe my feelings will change if it becomes more mainstream, but until then... unless its unsafe for my daughter, its okay with me.
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 10:13 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• I'm not sure how I feel about it. It sounds good, but then again look at how long we have gone without doing this... And, these types of items are usually more expensive. I guess I'm kind of undecided...
    supermomkell

Answer by supermomkell at 10:13 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• Im not going to pay 6 dollars for peanut butter,...

When i can have a machine make it...the same way....for 2-3 dollars if were cheaper "going green"
    i would
    Anonymous

• I bought a lot of organic stuff for my baby and the nusery, but I did that more because I liked it better, not necessarily because it was organic...
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 10:32 PM on Nov. 14, 2008