what's your craving ???

Let's share your craziest cravings!
Things you can eat any day any time...

Albi1623

Asked by Albi1623 at 10:09 PM on Nov. 14, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I craved green beans like crazy... and apple juice.
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 10:11 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• Not really crazy to most people but when i was preggo i wanted tomatoes all the time!! I HATE tomatoes!!! So i thought that was wierd!!
    CoreyLynn

Answer by CoreyLynn at 10:13 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• sushi is the best!
    akashaismyworld

Answer by akashaismyworld at 10:17 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• ICE!!! I would "crunch" a 22lb bag of ice about every 3 days!! Now my hubby does it and my 18 month old....I am on iron pills, so I stopped! It got almost obsessive! I always wanted to eat ice more than anything else!!
    luvbeinamommy85

Answer by luvbeinamommy85 at 10:19 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• It differs every day, but tonight it's lasagna and salad : )
    lillys_mommy09

Answer by lillys_mommy09 at 10:28 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• been craving plain lays chips lol
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 10:49 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• My first pregnancy I wanted eggs and watermelon mixed together. This one I just like sour stuff which I am not usually crazy about.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 10:52 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• Vinegar. Tonight for supper I'm having onions soaked in vinegar and plain chips soaked in vinegar and salt. (homemade vinegar and salt chips. lol.)

I crave ice, as well. I usually put a water bottle in the freezer until it's slushie. Makes me so mad when I forget it's in there and it freezes solid! DH laughs at me b/c I put it in the microwave. lol.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 11:08 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• I've wanted beef jerky, laffy taffy, and anything sour. It seems as though they don't make anything that's sour enough for my liking, or that stays sour as long as i'd like it to. I went threw one of the little bottle of war head tongue spray in about 2 minutes. I just kept spraying it and drinking it til it was gone.
    FinleyFirst

Answer by FinleyFirst at 11:13 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• Laffy Taffy and Waffle Crisp Cereal were my favorties!!.. anything sweeet!!!
    Acavs

Answer by Acavs at 11:52 AM on Nov. 15, 2008