help me figure out what's going on please!

so I get a call from SO an hr ago askin if I want him to come straight home (he was in the car) or is he could stop by his friends in which I told him I didn't care that I may walk to the store if he doesn't come now. Then 30 minutes ago he called again but I missed it so I called back and he picked up but I guess he didn't notice yet and I heard noise like the radio and he said "oh my bad" like he was just realizing I was on the phone but the phone hung up. He calls baxk only to ask again if he should come right home but when I asked who he was just talkin to he said no one that it was just the radio. He said he hung up cuz he was tryin to call me and thought he reached VM. But I asked where he was if he hadn't already gotten to his friends in the 30 that it had been since his first call. He wouldn't give me an answer. I told him I heard him say something like he was talkin to someone and he wouldn't answer. He thought I was gettin an attitude so he hung up on me and keeps sending me to voicemail when I call him. what does this mean? And should I kick his ass soon as he gets home??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:18 PM on Jan. 29, 2011 in Relationships

• Men are shady that's for sure. but you're the only who knows him. all i can say from experience is trust your gut feeling. i did and i caught him with another girl at his place. hopefully you SO isn't a creep like my ex.

Christieluv0614

Answer by Christieluv0614 at 4:24 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• It seems to me if he was doing something shady he wouldn't keep calling you to get permission to stay out

Answer by admckenzie at 4:29 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• Why bother. It is not going to change anything.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 4:35 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• I would think he was up t something if he wouldnt answer your questions
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:49 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• Follow your womanly instincts if something tells you somethings not right 9 out of 10 chances somethings going on

ExtremlyUnique

Answer by ExtremlyUnique at 6:06 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• Hun you were born with ovaries. That means you have superhuman instincts. FOLLOW THEM.
    LizzieAnnesMom

Answer by LizzieAnnesMom at 7:34 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• If you haven't already found out the answers to your questions I would be firing them off one at a time when he gets home. Something just doesn't sound right and I'd get to the bottom of it!
    etexmom

Answer by etexmom at 11:38 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• Sounds like some shady business to me!
    buryherdead

Answer by buryherdead at 1:27 AM on Jan. 30, 2011

• Nope. Go to bed and if your still awake pretend to be asleep. I would not bring it up no matter what. It will egg him into talking. If you do what you always do you will get what you always got. Switch up the game and refuse to play.
    rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 2:39 AM on Jan. 31, 2011