Kanouns

In the song Starry Night that Josh Groban sings, he mentions the word kanouns. It's not in my dictionary. What's a kanoun? canoun?

zboys

Asked by zboys at 4:32 PM on Jan. 29, 2011 in Entertainment

• ahhh, i just listened to josh groban's version...beautiful....he has such a great voice....i think though that i'm still pretty partial to julio, but i guess that's because i grew up on it and its very nostalgic.....thanks for posting....i doubt i would have heard this version had you not posted....
    FXmomTo3

Answer by FXmomTo3 at 4:53 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• I know the lyrics to that song that was done by Julio Iglesias many years ago...it's very beautiful..have not heard josh groban's version....anyway, to my knowledge there is nothing like that work in that song....here's a link to the lyrics.... http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/joshgroban/vincentstarrystarrynight.html
    could you be hearing it wrong?
    FXmomTo3

Answer by FXmomTo3 at 4:49 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• Have you googled it? Because when I searched I saw that it meant goddess or a musical instrument with strings. How was he using it in the song?
    txsgal

Answer by txsgal at 4:50 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• crap, that wasn't the song. now i have to go back and find which song it was in. sorry, ladies.
    zboys

Comment by zboys (original poster) at 8:27 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• o.k. i'll be back.
    zboys