What is your babys percentile in their age group?

what are your babies doing ?...are they behind are they ahead or are they just right?

mama2jaybub

Asked by mama2jaybub at 4:58 PM on Jan. 29, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Percentile for what? Height and weight, or developmentally?

Answer by missanc at 5:00 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• oldest used to be 95+ and now @ 3/12 she is 55+
    twin boys are always around 20+...and still are....they're small squirts lol
    youngest is 95+
    CABlonde

Answer by CABlonde at 5:01 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• My daughters height is in the 60% her weight is 75%
    My sons height is in the 95% his weight is in the 80%
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:04 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• yes height weight and developmentally ...my son is 90% he is real smart!
    as for twins they always tend to be a lil more behind because they had to share so much in the womb but i bet around 2 or 3 they will shoot up there!
    mama2jaybub

Comment by mama2jaybub (original poster) at 5:04 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• My two year old is at 94% for weight. My one year old is at 47% for weight. Both are above 50% for height. Very tall.
    Sharell8710

Answer by Sharell8710 at 5:05 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• My 7 month old is between the 10-25% for height and around the 5% for weight, but so was I and her older siblings. Her pediatrician gave me different % for cognitive development, gross motor, fine motor, and oral communication but all of them were between 65-90%.

Answer by missanc at 5:11 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• My 3 year old is in the 44% in height and the 25% in weight for her this is HUGE! I'm not sure where DS falls right now he is 6 and somewhat small and thin for his age. DD is super smart and ahead of the game in almost every department. DS is a little behind in some areas and well ahead in others but that is to be expected with his diagnosis.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 5:12 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• my son is 5 now but that stuff fluxuated a lot. he was born early at 34 weeks so for the first year and a half you could see a month delay - like he was running around at 13 months, but not walking at 12 months... he was born in the 70th for height and that trend has stayed true - now in the 85th... his weight was 4lbs 3oz at birth -below normal chart.. but went into the 60th when he was on formula, and since then has hovered around the 30's and 40's (of percentiles)He spoke later too but now has an amazing vocabulary. it isnt an accoplishment to be big, there are tons of small children who are very heathy and have smaller parents.
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 5:13 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• My oldest and youngest are both 98+
    My middle child has been 50-60 ish...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 5:23 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• My daughter is 50th for height and about 10th for weight. They don't give me a percentile for her development but she can do all of the required things for her age and more. She is 15 months and is developmentally at 18 month old stage.
    Anon344

Answer by Anon344 at 8:18 PM on Jan. 29, 2011