how do i? adult content

How do i tell my family that the man who got me pregnant raped me? I was staying at my parents house over the summer and one of my brothers friends stayed over (hes 26 ). I am 25 years old and 24 weeks pregnant been hiding it really good since i am barely showing. I also have three older children but at the time this happened. I was on major meds to sleep and all i can remember was waking up with him in my bed. I dont remember him coming into my room and i dont remember saying yes.

stevensmommy007

Asked by stevensmommy007 at 5:27 PM on Jan. 29, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Be careful. It will be so easy for him to say that you did say yes. Do they know you are pregnant yet? If so, who do they think the dad is?
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 5:33 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• How old are you honey? I would just come out and tell them! And I would be sure the asshole paid child support for this child. I was just wondering how old you were, because if you were under l8, you could put the creep in jail!
    MamaAlice54

Answer by MamaAlice54 at 5:34 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• That's a hard one because since you don't remember saying yes it would be easy for him to say that you did say yes, I mean if he raped you do you really think he would have the balls to stay in your bed & since you were on medsand cant remember much could there be a possibility that you did said yes. Did you talk to him about the situation there are always two sides to every story, this is a serious allegation,

ExtremlyUnique

Answer by ExtremlyUnique at 5:56 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• There is only one way , the straight and to the point. You should have told someone a long time ago.

Answer by older at 5:58 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• it does not matter rape is rape i would tell your parents they need to know one way or other and you need to tell some one
    now ,and no matter what he says your family will stand by you ,
    and good luck
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 11:38 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• Honestly, it's really too late to start claiming that you were raped. You should have said something when it happened and by not saying anything you have probably caused more damage than anything. You have no way to prove that you were raped, it's his word against yours.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:25 AM on Jan. 30, 2011

• Your profile says you have 3 children??????
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:40 AM on Jan. 30, 2011

• So, do you have 3 children, or 2 children? Your profile says 3 children. Or are you still on those "meds"?
    Anonymous

• I hate to say it but due to the meds you cant be sure that you didnt say yes or encourage him. Even if you say you would have never done that, meds do weird things to people. Yes its horrid not being able to remember but throwing the word rape around is not good unless you KNOW for a fact it was rape. You by your own admission do not.

That being said, I would talk to the guy. Tell him your pregnant from that night and see what his reaction is. Tell him you dont remember only AFTER he has had his say. Then tell your parents and whom ever and go from there.
    Jwick

Answer by Jwick at 5:36 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• SHES A FAKE!!! HER NEXT QUESTION SAID

what do you think?

of the name Keegan Mckenna Killinger

Keegan means decendent of the fiery one (me according to her father)

Mckenna is off the name Mackenzie (also me)

madsmom314

Answer by madsmom314 at 7:15 PM on Jan. 31, 2011