whats the best tip ever you can give me as a mom?

what had you discovered in your mom experience that you can share with me?

GlitteribonMom

Asked by GlitteribonMom at 5:39 PM on Jan. 29, 2011 in General Parenting

• Don't stress over the little things that happen, you'll drive yourself crazy if you do.
    Apple_Pie2010

Answer by Apple_Pie2010 at 5:44 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• im not a beauty expert since im not all into that gettin made up but, i would say take time to get your hair done professionally. i get my hair cut and dyed bout every 4 months so i get to feel pretty and plus have time away from the kids.
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 5:44 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• Never give up. Some children grow up to be drug addicts, some prostitutes, some murderers, some bank robbers. Others grow up to win the Nobel Prize or the Fields Medal. Some grow up to be President or diplomats. All these children need the same enormous amount of love and care. One life is not worth more than another. You have to love your children, even if you do not like them. Try hard. Try harder. And never give up.
    MLM247

Answer by MLM247 at 5:59 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• take your time with your children and enjoy each step/stage-don't rush to get to the next! enjoy them!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 6:21 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• Let your kids be kids and let them have an imagination..let them be little and don't try to make them grow up too fast because they already do that without help! And most of all..treasure every moment you have with them and listen to what they have to say!
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 9:07 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• The same answer my Grandma gave me and I didn't listen. But she was right. Enjoy them while they are young. They don't stay that way forever. I have 11. I have 7 adult children, 1 teenager, 1 tween, 1 school age and 1 toddler.
    MelissaCarole

Answer by MelissaCarole at 10:26 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• It all goes by quickly. So enjoy when you can :)
    HappyGirl44

Answer by HappyGirl44 at 12:08 PM on Jan. 30, 2011