What do you do to keepthe hard water stains from your dishes in the dishwasher?

Baby4us09

Asked by Baby4us09 at 5:46 PM on Jan. 29, 2011 in Home & Garden

• Handwash :)
    Anonymous

• I wash by hand or use a diferent dishwasher detergent. Currently I wash by hand.
    idaspida

Answer by idaspida at 5:47 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• Jet Dry. Or hand dry all of them right when the dishwasher is done washing.
    DigiScrapperMom

Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 5:47 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• ick i have that problem too.. idk i have jet dry in my washer at all times. i do the long wash.. i have an LG nice model. i am not willing to hand wash my dishes or rewash them - i already prerince them!! bump for more ideas!! i have also switched to cascade - the brand that consumer reports says is the best... with no avail... so i might just have to deal with spots on my dishes - i just wish there was was easier way than hand washing or drying... that sucks!
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 5:50 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• I've been really happy with Finish gel packs or power balls.

The other thing that I do that is cheap and works, is I put some white vinegar in the dishwasher before I run the dishwasher.... I use about half a cup.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 6:11 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• Jet Dry!
    Christieluv0614

Answer by Christieluv0614 at 6:46 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• We have rocks in our water. A lot of calcium and lime. I use Finish Glass magic. The best thing ever. Everything even the dishwasher comes out clean. Also about once every two months or so I use finish dishwasher cleaner. With this crew if I was to wash by hand someone would be at the sink all the time. We all have better things to do.
    oldermomof5

Answer by oldermomof5 at 7:28 AM on Jan. 30, 2011