chapped lips....

no matter how much water i drink my lips dont get any better, carmex wont fix it anymore either, so does anyone have any suggestions as to what they liked for lip balms or chapsticks?

Lizzypuppylove

Asked by Lizzypuppylove at 6:02 PM on Jan. 29, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I love Burt's Bees.
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 6:04 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• Burt's Bees is the best!

I'm currently wearing their Nourishing Lip Balm with Mango Butter and love it!

Their Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil is excellent, too.

http://www.burtsbees.com/natural-products/lips-lip-care/

Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 6:14 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• try vaseline therapy at night and in the day the chapstick .and exfoliate lips if is necessary
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 6:23 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• Burt's Bees is really good, but if Carmex isn't doing it, Burt's might not either. My son gets REALLY bad chapped lips in Winter. The only thing I've found that really helps is a thin film of the zinc-oxide based A&D ointment. Yes, it's "for" diaper rashes, but it holds in moisture very well, doesn't rub off quickly and is soothing for him. I put it on his lips twice a day, while also frequently applying Carmex.

Good luck!
    Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 6:32 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• carmex is my fav but i like anything with camphor in it sometimes hard to find
    Trish7910

Answer by Trish7910 at 9:51 PM on Jan. 29, 2011