Can some one can help me where to find a good adoption agency in Colorado area?

I'm new to the area, and I will like to know if some one here can give me a hand....I'm looking for a adopting agency here in Colorado and I can't find it. If some one know please let me know. I will like to go to see if they have any newborn to get adopt it....

I'm a mother of three boys (12yrs, 10 yrs, and 5 yrs old), since I had my last baby, we (my husband and I) decide to not have more biological kids. I had 3 C-Sections and my back was affected from the several epidurals and a fall that I suffer, and the Doctor found out I had disks degenerative condition from L1-S1. I been doing searching to see if we can adopt a baby. And all I can find is a agency that had disable kids with several conditions to get adopt it. And I ask myself, why? I don't want to offend no one but I also had a disable kid in my own family and I know the hard work you do and have go through. But you see in TV saying that are many kids out there to get adopt it. If some one can tell me where I can find a good agency or want o make a comment is more than welcome.  Did anyone know how the adoptions for military families works? Did you think I should experience any problem if we found the baby? Did I can go with to without an agency? Thanks!

Amyelitza69

Asked by Amyelitza69 at 6:26 PM on Jan. 29, 2011 in Adoption

• your going to adopt a baby or kid? why?
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 6:40 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• well when my sister put her baby up for adoption she contacted dhs and had them recommend a place(she lives in iowa). im not sure how it work the other way around as far as contacting someone, but i would try the local health and human services and see if they have any idea. those places have to keep records on everything for the state so im sure u could at least gettin a listing and see who has a good rating through the state.
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 6:40 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• have you considered doing foster care? i would think that would be just as rewarding as adopting. just a thought anyways
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 6:43 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• I think foster care is not what I'm looking...I hear to many bad experiences...After years of taking care, loving children, when those foster parents ask adoption, from magic, the real parent come to the pictures and those foster parents get their hearts broken....I really don't want that. I want a infant that a teen mom or some one can't provide the essential things a infant would need, I really don't want to experience nothing like that. I love children and something like that would broke my heart and my family heart too...Thanks!
    Amyelitza69

Comment by Amyelitza69 (original poster) at 12:56 AM on Jan. 30, 2011

• So instead you want to break the heart of young scared mother. Sorry but we love our children and to be preyed upon because we don't have support is sickening. Adopt from foster care. Give a child that needs parents a home. Don't take a child from its parent.
    vampporcupine

Answer by vampporcupine at 3:02 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• Vampporcupine, I'm not pretend to broke the heart of no one. I have some friends that do foster care and when they decide to adopt the kids they love, always come out something that they can't finish not adopting them. So I do not think is fare for those foster parent that really love those kids, they care about them. Sometimes they just place those kids in other home. We only want a kid that their biological mom or parent can't provide the essential like home, food or even love. I don't have to take no kid from the parent. The parent have a reason to place the kid in a adoption agency.
    Amyelitza69

Comment by Amyelitza69 (original poster) at 11:43 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• wow harsh comments
    san78

Answer by san78 at 1:12 PM on Feb. 2, 2011