Jump Start

Does anyone else use these educational programs with their children? What do you like or dislike about them?

I personally love how it "teaches" the kids! And I adore the parent center portion where I can see first hand what and how each one of my kids are learning. However we personally dislike how they try and push the $7.99 a month for the online portion you can do without having to buy the programs! Tried to download it into my husband computer and JumpStart had the nerve to say my "triel" was over??? Uhhh, I bought the disk and programming!!! ~*Frustrating*~

MommaClark3

Asked by MommaClark3 at 6:50 PM on Jan. 29, 2011 in Technology

• anyhelp is good
    san78

Answer by san78 at 6:16 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• I don't care for Jump Start that much, for half the time the program doesn't seem to run properly. I don't think DD uses it for all of its potential either.

I do LOVE NickJr Boost online. DD loves playing those games, and has learned a lot. I am also a fan of www.starfall.com, and the online games at Leap World.
    KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 6:54 PM on Jan. 29, 2011