Someone that I know personally, is the one saying all the negative comments to me every day. LoL..what do you think about this?

So I know a certain someone on here, is someone that I know through a friend. She doesnt approve of my son having a child. This is nuts because, I dont know her except through my best friend. Its not her business, but she feels the need to stalk me. She is a bitter bitter lonely woman. Her kids are getting older, and her husband is most likely going to leave as soon as they are all eighteen. I find it pathetic that I make threads that have nothing to do with teen pregnancy, but she finds a way to bring it in to the topic. She then goes and makes threads about teens, bad parents for not stopping their child from having sex, etc. She knows nothing, has no reason to do this. So beware guys, she hides under anon posts, is very negative towards not only  me but other parents as well....and has been flagged by cafemom owners for the way she goes at people. She is most likely lurking here. Does anyone else know of someone that has to have their nose in your business constantly, just to make their life seem more interesting lol?

tsk tsk

bellamommyof4

Asked by bellamommyof4 at 7:07 PM on Jan. 29, 2011 in General Parenting

• maybe she'll see this posts and get the hint. She know exactly its her . Give her a double dose of her own medicine!!
    diamondsarecool

Answer by diamondsarecool at 7:14 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• umbrellathis is WHY i do not befriend any one one here; i do not join any groups either. some women could be very venomous. i come to cm to chill and get away from daily life for a minute. my friends are the ones i know and have met in person, the ones who send me birthday and xmas presents. i keep it SIMPLE on cm ...it's for the best.

gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 7:15 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• Sometimes I find it odd that a parent can act in such a pathetic manor, but then I realize...there are just some people that have no life, and have nothing better to do then stir up trouble for no apparent reason. I cant change anyone, not trying to..but I will def give her a taste of her own medicine. She is lucky I cant say her name on here ;)
    bellamommyof4

Comment by bellamommyof4 (original poster) at 7:16 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• @ gwen20....I know her through a friend off this board. She isnt my friend, but knows me. She is a woman that talks about everyone, and thinks her parenting is the way to go. She is very transparent on here. She makes up racial issues, teen moms, what age did you sex questions...and she will always hide behind a anon post. She will never show her face, but stands firm on what she believes in.
    bellamommyof4

Comment by bellamommyof4 (original poster) at 7:18 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• I know what you mean momma!! I have been there!! don't let her get to you that is why she does it to make your life unhappy,, Ignore her people like that just like to create drama to make up for their short comings!!!
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 7:19 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• I read the other post about preventing teen pgy and laughed. My girls are 9 and 10 and I'm scared to death. All I can do is hope my teachings and preachings will sink in and they make the right choice. Otherwise I will just hold on and roll with the punches.
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 7:24 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• there are alot of anon posts like her. they are all negative that go under anon post. i understand where you are coming from. pathtic someone that does that. wow she will be alone one day with out anyone by her side and she will wonder why.
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 7:28 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• Thats all you can do. You can teach them about sex, birth control, and especially waiting. Drill it into their heads about the importance of waiting. Give your story, if you did the same thing young. Communication is key with teens. I did all these things, but of course my son and his GF still ended up with teen pregnancy. No one wants this for their children, however it happens. I cant be attached to my sons hip, I did all I could do as a parent...thats why when someone tries to bash me, I have to laugh because I know that as a parent I did the best I could. I thought I knew what he was doing all the time. I called the parents, etc. I sat down and talked to both my son and his GF about pregnancy. My son came to me when he lost his virginity with her. She also went to her mom. I was shocked when my son came to me, but it made me feel good knowing that he trusted me that much.
    bellamommyof4

Comment by bellamommyof4 (original poster) at 7:28 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• Exactly. So I know its not just me she targets, but its almost like she is a control freak in the fact that she thinks she can tell others how to parent. She is someone that has a thought on every thing under the sun. She knows everything, point blank. However I can not prove it is her, but I know it is. She said some things that no one knew on here, so I know its her. She will never admit it because she is a coward hiding behind anon bashing me and others.
    bellamommyof4

Comment by bellamommyof4 (original poster) at 7:30 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• I can think of 3 particular people on this forum who act just like that.....I wonder if you could possibly know one of them...poor you!!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 8:49 PM on Jan. 29, 2011