what do you believe?

When God restores the earth and all his believers are brought back. Do you believe you will know your passed loved ones? or what? I believe that when Christ comes and he restores the earth and it is given to the believers. I believe I will see my mom and know her.
I know some people that don't believe the way I do.

jessicamelia83

Asked by jessicamelia83 at 10:24 PM on Nov. 14, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• The Bible says we will be known as we are known.
    So, yes I believe we will know our loved ones..and also the Old and New Testament Saints.
    heavenschild99

Answer by heavenschild99 at 11:03 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• Well, I'm not sure I believe in that whole scenario to begin with. I believe we are all connected, we are all one, and we have all lived many lives. We have all been each other's mother, father, sister, brother, friend and enemy. And so if/when we are all reunited, will I recognize my mother? No more and no less than I will recognize any other being. But that doesn't mean I will love her any less.
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 10:29 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• I was never taught to believe that would happen and I am rather skeptic about religeon contrary to my families beliefs.
    MommyRuby2008

Answer by MommyRuby2008 at 10:32 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• Heavenschild said what I would have said.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 11:16 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• it's said when that time comes we will know everyone as we did in heaven.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 12:45 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• I believe we'll know our loved ones. Not sure about the others, but if we don't, we'll have a party meeting everyone!
    rhope4

Answer by rhope4 at 1:03 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• This is a really tough one for me. I was born and raised Jewish and accepted Christ about 5 years ago. Both my parents were deceased by then. I have a hard time believing that I will never see them in heaven...and I pray there's some loophole there!
    companygoddess

Answer by companygoddess at 4:25 PM on Nov. 15, 2008