I have Adult pimples. Anything I can use to get rid of them?

WalknWithGod

Asked by WalknWithGod at 7:30 PM on Jan. 29, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Girl.....I had the same problem!! After years of trying every product on the market, I finally found the cure. St Ives scrub ( I think thats what its called)....anyways, you have to get the one in the while squeeze tube. Dont get the orange one, or the one that says it targets acne. It's just in a white squeeze tube. I also use cetaphil. I know I am spelling these wrong, but you will figure it out. It works wonders! and gives you a good exfoliate every day to help get rid of blemishes.

bellamommyof4

Answer by bellamommyof4 at 7:34 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• yes st. ives scrub it works wonders for me.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 7:53 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• My daughters left me with that. It is completely hormonal for me so I can scrub till I am blue and no difference, "Aunt Flo" shows up and I get a pizza face. So I talk to my doc and got a prescription cream it keeps the break outs to a minimum. Try the St. Ives scrub and see if it helps, great if it does. If not talk to the doc and if you can a dermatologist.
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 8:13 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• I have the same problem! I NEVER had issues like this when I was a teenager, and NOW it shows up. I hardly ever washed my face back then, so now, I'm totally new to the issue. If I had to buy my own stuff/deal with it myself, I would be totally lost... thankfully I have a roommate who deals with adult pimples issue himself! He buys Spectra gel and uses it in the shower, so I figured I'd try it out, and I LOVE the stuff. I use it every time I shower (every day or every other day) and even that has made a difference.
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 1:51 PM on Jan. 30, 2011