Bra sizes!! I'm cunfuzzled~do you work for fredricks or victorias? pls help!

I don't have the money to buy from vic secret, and fredericks is way hella far away. but I have a problem. I feel guilty going to a victorias secret to get measured and not buying something...thought I would ask here.

I have "floppies" That said, I was only happy with my bra size when I was super thin, and 32a (hard to screw tht up) and when I was bigger size (bigger butt, gut, and all) and had a 34C.
You would think now that i have lost weight, and I'm not an A and I actually have something thre, that I was a 34 b, and that's what I buy. But something is clearly wrong.

my boobs sneak out the bottom, or one will sneak out the top sometimes. I raise my arms, and sometimes the slippage causes me to fall out underneath. It seems like my bra fits, as long as I don't move.
I looked (I had to see the little girls dept at walmart to even FIND a 32b and that seems soooooo tiny to me. (maybe it's because they are cut for little girls?)

I can't find a 32c anywhere. Is it possible that I am actually a 32c?

I just don't understand, but I am super uncomfortable anyhow....my boobs seem to fit into a b cup when I buy a 34b. 36 is wayyyy big. 34c seems too big in the cup. Little girls 32c seems dinky dinky.
I just want a dang bra that fits!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:32 PM on Jan. 29, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Go to victoria's secret right now!! I'm pretty sure they still have a bunch of bras for $15 from the semi annual sale, even if they don't you can always grab a few sizes to try on, have someone measure you and then just put them back, but really, go get measured, it makes a world of difference.
    gypsymama532

Answer by gypsymama532 at 7:36 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• They will measure you in department stores. I just got measured at a JCPenney store and finally got a bra that fits!!! Plus, they have those bras that are in between sizes...maybe you need a b and a half (I think it's called nearly C). I know how frustrating that can be!
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 7:37 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• Go, get measured, do a little "shopping", and just declare that you don't really like anything at the moment - OR you can always say you need to be measured so you can order online.
    Anonymous

• Well first off different manufacturers size differently (not a big difference, but a little) second the volume of a 32 B is not the same as a 34 B or 36 B. Depending on the brand I wear anything from a 36DD to a 38C. You really need to get measured and try them on to see what fits correctly. Try one on and raise your arms etc to see how they fit.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 8:14 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• i was going to say they can measure you in dept stores i kno penny's does it
    britme1027

Answer by britme1027 at 8:15 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• I've definitely been measured at stores I didn't buy from. Get your butt to a store that will measure you properly! Wearing the wrong size can end up in major back problems... so it'll definitely be worth it. If you're worried about getting measure there and not buying, have a look around and then go. That way they might just think you didn't find something you like. No big deal... I'm sure a lot of women get measured and don't buy.
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 1:47 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• Different brands make bras in different sizes. It definitely sounds like a 34 is too big around. You're going to have to shop around to find a bra that fits and is comfortable. Since you're a smaller size, getting measured might not hurt, at least it will give you a starting point for trying on bras. I suggest hitting the mall. Belk, JC Penny, probably Sears, and most other stores will probably have 32Cs. I know I've seen them at Belk and JC Penny. I wish I could go out and buy bras :( Happy bra hunting.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 9:24 PM on Jan. 31, 2011