Have you ever had another woman hit on your S/O purposely right in front of you?

What did you do about it & how did you react?

This has never happened to me but my hubby always sais he would embarrass the woman who tries lol.

iluvmykidsxoxo

Asked by iluvmykidsxoxo at 7:34 PM on Jan. 29, 2011 in Relationships

• No, it has not happend. But, i have been hit on right in front of my DH & he almost got in a fight with the dude & his 4 frat boy friends. DH scared the crap out of them, i was kind of scared, but he kind of turned me on with how tough he was....lol, never seen him like that before.

If a woman hit on my DH right in front of me, i really don't know what i would do. I might try & flirt with her...hahaha, DH would be so pissed! I think i might like the fact that other women finds him sexy. If they were rude about it, or if DH was flirting right back, i would probably get pissed though.

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:07 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• Yes,I just stood their to see what my DH would do.

Answer by louise2 at 7:37 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• More than once. My husband always makes a point of putting his arm around me, and introducing me as his wife or something like that.

But, this one time we went out to play pool with my girlfriend and another friend of hers, anyway, I went to the bathroom, and came out just as the other girl was sitting down on my husband's lap. Before he had a chance to do anything about it I was over there and hit her in the head with my purse!! (A small purse that just holds my make-up) She was pretty shocked, actually I think everyone was. I'd never been in any kind of physical fight before or since, so no one expected it from me.

My husband now laughingly refers to this is my "bar brawl".
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 7:40 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• yes
    My SO is a personal trainer and has a great body, and great personality. Women flock to him. I don't make it a point to ever introduce myself as his girlfriend, just a "hey Im domonique nice to meet you." I always feel weird when I am introduced as his girlfriend, I feel like it is obvious, but anyway, apparently to some people it isn't.

I have usually just smiled and looked. My SO thinks it s funny when women flirt because he "still has it" but there's really no way to embarrass a woman trying to flirt because sometimes people are just flirty by nature and then you are mean to them or try to be a smart ass and they are confused because thats just the way they always are, they genuinely aren't interested in your man, just a flirt by nature.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 7:42 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• One of my friends had a crush on my DH, it was really funny to watch. She never really made a pass at him, but called him for all sorts of advice that I could have provided, laughed at everything. It was so ridiculous.

Actually, on our first date, the DH knew the hostess at the restaurant where we went. She was hitting on him right and left. I just thought it was funny. Guess I have a good gripe on my reality with him, it never bothered me. We even invited her to the wedding.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 7:46 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• no but we had a guy hit on him in front of me. we laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaughed and laaaaaaaaaaaaughed and laaaaaaaaaaaaaughed. probably would have reacted the same way if it had been a woman.
    mellypoo

Answer by mellypoo at 7:57 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• Not for years, but when we did the "bar" thing when we were first married. I would go from saying nothing, to flying off the handle (I was 21-24, so I had a worse temper) but now I think I would just sit back and see how he would react.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 7:59 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• Yep, it happens quite often. The only time it ever bothered me is when the woman was one of our managers at work because I didn't want it screwing with my job...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:08 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• Yes, several women have and I pretty much just laugh it off. I dont need to say anything, because my hubby is sure to let them know he is taken and very happy.
    simplyme01

Answer by simplyme01 at 8:22 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• Yes, but hubby had no idea (he's so cute). LOL I let her keep trying for a while and watched to see his reaction, I could tell he was clueless so I said to her, "I'm so glad you appreciate my husband, care to introduce me to yours?", all nice and sweet. She turned bright red and said she had to go to the bathroom. We didn't see her for the rest of the night. LOL
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 8:27 PM on Jan. 29, 2011