strollers for snow/slush?

My friend lives in the city and is looking for a great, durable stroller that she can navigate through snow, ice and slush every day. What did you use, and would you recommend it?

There is a brand new product that will be available later on this year. Check http://snowstroller.ca but I don't know much about it. Any idea? thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:43 PM on Jan. 29, 2011 in General Parenting

• I have seen a product that you strap on the wheels like skis, but can't recall what it is called. I have also seen a stroller that had skis. This is a great idea for people in big cities etc that walk a lot. There has to be something on the market. Or your friend could try a wrap or sling or Mai Tei instead of the stroller.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 8:05 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• I love using a Moby Wrap in the winter instead of a stroller. I bought a big coat at the thrift store to fit over baby and me.
    Anonymous

• i had so many strollers and when it snowed and was nasty i would use my jogging stroller .the bigger wheels made it easier to push through the snow
    britme1027

Answer by britme1027 at 8:11 PM on Jan. 29, 2011