im hispanic white descent hes carribean black puerto rican?

my baby does not look mixed shes my skin tone.... I'm white with green eyes light hair naturally curly ish my boyfriend is not dark but not too light either he has puerto ican hair its curly when it grows out. baby she is my skin tone very light hair straight at the bottom and a lil wavy on the top shes almost two months... anyone else have a baby with this similar mix? this is my mix I'm Guatemalan German puerto  rican italian Spaniard Persian.. i look white tho my boyfriend is caribbean black and puerto rican.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:47 PM on Jan. 29, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Babies don't get their skin tone for a while. My son is 3/4 black 1/4 white and was white for 6mos, even had light brown/blond hair. Now he is as dark as me, I'm mixed black and white, and he is only a year. His hair is still light brown but it's getting darker.

My cousin's baby is half black, 1/4 white, 1/4 puerto rican, same thing very light for a while, skin tone did not really get dark at all but in the summer
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 7:50 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• My mom is mexican, very dark skin, black hair (before it went grey) green eyes. My father is English, Swedish, and French.
    I'm blonde, very fair, and blue eyes....but my youngest brother is very dark skinned, dark hair and green eyes like my mom......
    My husband is the same basic mix as me, and he is medium skin and red hair. (his dad was also Irish)
    Our boys are also a rainbow, one is fair, one is medium, and one is dark........
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 7:54 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• you never can tell. it's all a gamble. my husband is honduran. for all his life, he's had an olive complexion, black hair, dark eyes. his twin brother looks see-through, with red hair and freckles. his other brother is also olive w/ black hair, engaged to a woman with light skin and black hair, and they have two see-through kids with blond hair. who knows!
    mellypoo

Answer by mellypoo at 7:55 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• i so wish i could add pics to this . i have 3 girls wh are all mixed balck and white and they are all very light skined and they look spanish .
    britme1027

Answer by britme1027 at 8:09 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• I always say genetics can be a trip: I'm Cuban - white (light brown/blond hair, green eyes, fry in the sun) my children'sfather is biracial - black/white. NEITHER looks mixed - with dd you can sorta see it if you look but ds is blond/blue eyes super gringo look.
    Although he did have his dad's hair (curly) when it was long. Dd has soft curls/waves.

Genes can be like a box of chocolate.... you never know what you're going to get.
    MamiJaAyla

Answer by MamiJaAyla at 8:38 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• I'm WHITE, really white, and my DH is a dark skinner Mexican (no racism intended). Their skin is a darker color than I am, and they all have dark brown eyes. My girls all have brown hair, and my son takes after their dad with his black hair. (I have blue eyes).
    krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 10:16 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• i am white with just a bit of native american (olive skin tone, black hair' dark brown eyes) and my SO is black with a bit of native american (medium-dark skin, black hair' brownish-black eyes)...our son had the exact same olive complexion as me when he was born, dark brown curly hair that was soft like white people hair, and black eyes....he's two now and his hair has turned black and gotten much coarser in the back and his skin tone has darkened and changed tone alot. he is about 3 shades darker than me now and is a different color of brown, more like a "dirty brown" tone...lol...i suspect he will keep getting alot darker as he grows up and spends more time outside.
    LoriaAnn

Answer by LoriaAnn at 12:05 AM on Jan. 30, 2011