Any one have a Bachelors or trying to earn one in some sort of science?

Microbiology, biomedical sciences, chemistry? Im trying to figure out which one would look better since I plan on going to a dental school. I'm actually going to school to get my certificate to be a dental assistant, so I can go to dental school with some sort of edge to get in and knowledge in the dental field. Oh and I'm trying to figure out if my military experience will be good enough or should i still volunteer within the community?

ATREESAP

Asked by ATREESAP at 7:54 PM on Jan. 29, 2011 in Money & Work

• Ds child psych count? LOL.
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 7:56 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• That would be *DOES.
    TARARENEE

• My suggestion: look at the qualifications of last year's accepted students. What were most of their degrees in?
    Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 8:15 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• So far i've seen a lot of biology degrees. Even when I look up local dentists they usually have a biology degree. Microbiology just sounds so interesting to me..
    ATREESAP

Comment by ATREESAP (original poster) at 8:23 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• I have my Associates in pharmaceutical biotechnology and am currently taking classes towards my Bachelors in Chemistry. I liked micro, but LOVED organic chem so I went that direction instead.

Answer by missanc at 8:30 PM on Jan. 29, 2011