Well, wish me luck ladies!

I posted earlier about my sick dau ("My Poor baby") Well, now I have 2 sick kids! You guessed it- hubby is sick now! I'm doomed! This weekend is gonna suck! (I've already been doing EVERYTHING!) What do you ladies do when this crap happens to you? I'm thinking some wine! :p

mrsmom110

Asked by mrsmom110 at 8:42 PM on Jan. 29, 2011 in Relationships

• poor you! yes, definitely get some wine...i'm the sick one here..after taking care of the ds during his time..and the hopefully, the dh will not get sick..i would have to check into a hotel if that happens!!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 8:46 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• I feel for you! hubbies can be a lot worse than kids when sick! Wine sounds like a plan!

Answer by older at 8:44 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• I iltake sick kid over a man anyday. What is wrong with these men????????????/
    21lisa72

Answer by 21lisa72 at 10:33 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• I scale things down so I'll be able to do what really needs doing and let the rest go for a day or two. Use paper plates, let the laundry pile up (unless someone throws up of course) and keep on schedule for things like pain medications to minimize the complaint factor. I know it sucks, but having a sense of humor about these things can help. Then, once the NyQuil has kicked in, you go get you that wine!
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 7:16 AM on Jan. 30, 2011

• calgon???
    MChildressDem

Answer by MChildressDem at 12:50 AM on Jan. 30, 2011

• amen to the wine!
    buryherdead

Answer by buryherdead at 1:19 AM on Jan. 30, 2011

• I think wine is the correct answer :)
    HappyGirl44

Answer by HappyGirl44 at 11:54 AM on Jan. 30, 2011

• wine, chocolates and the remote.

rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 2:26 AM on Jan. 31, 2011