tell me something you can't stand about your husband?

I mean we all love our husband and all but sometimes they do things that drives us insane. I can't stand when my husband washes dishes for me and puts wet dishes on kitchen counter for them to "dry!" He leaves wet "clean dishes" to dry on my counter tops

WHY!!!!

amparoortega

Asked by amparoortega at 8:45 PM on Jan. 29, 2011 in Relationships

• Puts the clean dishes from the dish washer on the counter for me to put up. Usually the ones that require bending. Oh and not replacing the toilet paper rolls and not replacing the trash can bags. Other than that hes just perfect.

in love

luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 8:54 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• gas,both ends

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:57 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• Mine does the same thing, I hate that he is a creature of habit and routines.

Answer by older at 8:46 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• I'm guessing you mean something other than his mother, right? LOL I think the thing he does that bothers me is when he rolls up all of his dirty clothes in his towel and puts the whole "burrito" in the hamper. If I pull on the edge of the towel it all explodes in the laundry room.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 8:48 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• Just stuff clothes in drawers he have my undies wih my T-Shirts and so on. He also wait until I have the kitchen spotless and decides that he is hungry again. Oh yeah he puts the canister of sugar in the fridge.
    nicjon

Answer by nicjon at 8:48 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• My husband makes this disgusting hocking noise to clear his throat....seriously, it gives me chills. He's a TV sports announcer so I get it but still...ewwww, stop that!
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 8:49 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• He loves to cook and does so more often than I do but he makes a huge mess and does not clean as he goes. I get to clean the mess later.
    nanny29

Answer by nanny29 at 8:52 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• He does this hack/cough thing in the mornings. It drives me insane!
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 9:00 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• Tells his friggen Mommy everything and either forgets to tell me or tells me last.
    Anonymous

• he is proud of his stinky farts, when i try to leave the room he pins me down so i can't escape his mustard gas.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 9:15 PM on Jan. 29, 2011