Anyone Gets bumps / zits under their breasts?

This is recent as in the past 3 months.. I always had the "natural hang" type of breasts so after my son 3 years ago they went to just straight C sagging breats but that was 3 years ago and I don't wear an underwire bra, I wear just a typical cotton one but I have no these zits or pimples that are sooo sore and very hard to pop.. small like face zits but much more sensitive to pop, probably because of the location.. but I don't know why I got them or how to get rid of them.. I am making sure all the soap is washed away from my shower, no new detergent, no different lifestyle or eating changes but they hurt bad.. I think one turned in to what I thought was a mole but that one hurts the most and now bleeds... anyone else get these?

maxsmom11807

Asked by maxsmom11807 at 8:46 PM on Jan. 29, 2011 in Health

• Start adding baby powder under your breast and see if it helps. I really can't help you out much more so I hope this helps! Good-luck!!!
    ramita

Answer by ramita at 11:00 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• Sorry, I should have hit the TMI - I forgot -
    maxsmom11807

Comment by maxsmom11807 (original poster) at 8:46 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• My sister have these up under her breast(I think they call them boils?) anyways she had to get hers lanced a few years back and they still come back. You may want go see a doc to see waht they really are.
    nicjon

Answer by nicjon at 8:52 PM on Jan. 29, 2011