can it stop

can all the sarcasim really stop? seriously, i mean i get on here every day and almost ever post i read ther is a smart ass answer that either pisses someone else off or i'm sure hurts the feelings of the oringinal poster come one people we're here to make friends and have a good time why does it have to be like this

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 10:37 PM on Nov. 14, 2008 in Just for Fun

• WOW!!! That is really good! I totally agree!!!
    ProudMommie87

Answer by ProudMommie87 at 10:40 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• No, it can't stop. It is unrealistic to hope that it will. Put this many women on a public forum, add hormones, sleep deprivation, and the option of remaining anonymous, and that's just an invitation for sarcasm and drama. So you can either steer clear of it and only participate in small, private, well controlled groups. Or you can can accept it and embrace it, and be a level head in the storm. Or, I suppose, you can choose to get bent out of shape about it and complain and ask everyone to be nice, but you'll just be beating your head againsts the wall.
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 10:41 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• lol my thoughts exactly blue
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 10:43 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• well ya know when we go out together we say hey gotta pee come with me pleease but you cannot be mature enough to get on a group called cafemom and make friends and be civil ya know i really could careless if any of you people like me but there are people on here that are actually asking for an honest friendly opinoin and can never get one
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 10:51 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• That's why people answer anonymously. So they can be bigger than they are in real life.

Star419

Answer by Star419 at 11:34 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• I always feel like if you don't have something relevant to say to the OP, just don't answer. Like when people are attacking other people's answers within the post, and not contributing to the OP at all. PM someone if you want to chat!! JMO
    dougiesmom

Answer by dougiesmom at 12:12 AM on Nov. 15, 2008

• Because they know they will never see you in real life.
    1erica1978

Answer by 1erica1978 at 12:46 AM on Nov. 15, 2008