I'm in pain...at 22 weeks

I'm 22 weeks. and i was feeling some harsh pains earlier tonight. Like right (i guess ) at the top of my uterus... later tonight I went to the bathroom and saw a spot on my panty liner that had blood...my doctor told me that i would see some spotting after sex.. well that hasnt happened. so im not quite sure what it could be.
this is also my 2nd pregnancy and i dont remember the spotting(without the sex lol)
has anyone experienced this???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:27 PM on Jan. 29, 2011 in Pregnancy

• some spotting occurs sometimes and hts ok. but i it continues o gets heavier yo need to see the doc rght away. at 22 weeks your uterus nd baby are growing very rapidly andyu will get some pains. ifthey get really bad or continue youned to see th doc. you ere right to call since you had pain and spottng.
    aschwarz06

Answer by aschwarz06 at 9:40 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• If you are concerned, I would call the dr.
    Snewo

Answer by Snewo at 9:43 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• If the baby moves 10 times in an hour rule of thumb is things are okay.. also depending on the color and amount. You can call you OBGYN and discuss your concerns..
    Punkslilncs

Answer by Punkslilncs at 11:35 PM on Jan. 29, 2011