cloth diapers

for you mamas who have use them, what is the best ONE SIZE cloth diaper you have used... and how many would you suggest i need

1sttimemom2011

Asked by 1sttimemom2011 at 10:04 PM on Jan. 29, 2011 in General Parenting

• I loved the Bumgenius pocket diapers and for fitted as much as I hate to say it but Goodmamas are the best (www.thegoodmama.com) but her diapers are really expensive. I also recommend if you buy Bumgenius or anything like that go through abbyslane.com and get free shipping on most of her items.
    dragonqueen

Answer by dragonqueen at 10:09 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• Roo Bugs!
    excougarmama

Answer by excougarmama at 10:30 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• I recommend getting at least 25 diapers so you don't have to do laundry everyday.
    dragonqueen

Answer by dragonqueen at 10:31 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• I like BumGenius and FuzziBuns. And one-size aren't quite one size. For a smallish/lean baby, you might want to get pre-folds until they reach the minimum weight listed by the manufacturer, or until they can fill it out, especially at the legs, otherwise you'll be looking at potential wicking/leaking/blowouts.
    _Jynxx_

Answer by _Jynxx_ at 4:13 AM on Jan. 30, 2011

• I like BumGenius and FuzziBuns.
    And one-size aren't quite one
    size. For a smallish/lean baby,
    you might want to get pre-folds
    until they reach the minimum
    weight listed by the
    manufacturer, or until they can fill it out, especially at the legs,
    otherwise you'll be looking at
    potential wicking/leaking/
    blowouts. Get 25 or so, but don't wash more than maybe 20 at once, to ensure thorough cleaning.

Try rgnaturalbabies.com

The owner is a mom, she's awesome, great deals, a lot of free shipping, fantastic customer service. She even has online layaway!
    _Jynxx_

Answer by _Jynxx_ at 4:20 AM on Jan. 30, 2011