Have you ever been camping?

m-avi

Asked by m-avi at 10:19 PM on Jan. 29, 2011 in Just for Fun

• My best memories of being a kid are of camping with my grandparents. We love camping and go a couple of times a summer.

SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 10:56 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• Yes I have. Along time ago I went on a hiking trip in the great smokey mts. N.C. for 8 days. It was beautiful & fun. We had to put our food up in a tree each night so bears couldn't get to it
    ANGEL570

Answer by ANGEL570 at 11:31 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• We have a travel trailer parked on our own lot in a RV park.We bought our lot so that we wouldn't have to move the trailer unless we wanted to go somewhere else.The trailer is in Michigans upper peninsula.We also have an older motorhome that we use around where we live,especially for going to dog shows.
    Tikismom

Answer by Tikismom at 12:28 AM on Jan. 30, 2011

• yes< hate it
    MChildressDem

Answer by MChildressDem at 12:28 AM on Jan. 30, 2011

• No way! I hate spiders and dirt!! lol
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 10:20 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• Yes, many times. I hate camping!
    Lobelia

Answer by Lobelia at 10:21 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• Yes about a dozen time during the summer and some time during the winter. We were just in California for a couple of weeks and had a blast. It is our favorite things to do as a family. There are no spiders and we do not get dirty. We do do things outside, sports, hiking, sight seeing, campfires and just general fun. We do not really rough it. Hot water, showers, electricity, heat, but it is still lots of fun.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 10:23 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• Yup
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 10:23 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• There are no spiders and we do not get dirty. We do do things outside, sports, hiking, sight seeing, campfires and just general fun. We do not really rough it. Hot water, showers, electricity, heat, but it is still lots of fun.

Now thats the kind of camping Id consider! =)
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 10:25 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• It makes vacationing very affordable so we are able to go and see so much more than we would if we were paying for hotels.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 10:29 PM on Jan. 29, 2011