• In the Spotlight:

Do any of you moms out there enjoy fishing?

I love it!

flowerchid72

Asked by flowerchid72 at 7:27 PM on Jul. 7, 2008 in Just for Fun

• yes, I've always enjoyed it as a kid. And just went and bought me a pole the other night, wanted to take my son fishing so hopefully we will go soon.
    Dharrell

Answer by Dharrell at 7:58 PM on Jul. 7, 2008

• I did when I lived in Kodiak, AK. Fishing for Salmon is so much fun and we would be fishing for hours!
    katiedidit02

Answer by katiedidit02 at 8:01 PM on Jul. 7, 2008

• Yes, I love to go fishing!! I drive my daughter crazy, because all I need is a lawn chair, cane pole w/ accessories & bait & she, like the rest of my family, uses rods, reels & "modern" equipment. Even my son, who lives in Colorado, is an avid fly-fisherman. Just give me the old cane pole anytime.
    Tweeby

Answer by Tweeby at 8:49 PM on Jul. 7, 2008

• I would rather go fishing than do almost anything else. I fish early mornings several times a week. The lake is right outside though.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 9:08 PM on Jul. 7, 2008

• Yes I love to fish!!!! sadly i dont have anyone to fish with =(
    Sweet_nothings

Answer by Sweet_nothings at 1:11 AM on Jul. 8, 2008