Sex question- TMI! adult content

I apologize for the crudity, but I was wondering- have any of you ladies ever been "fisted"? My DF wants very much to try this, & I want to as well.We have a hot sex life, but have been trying to make this work for over 4 years. The problem is, whenever he gets 4 fingers inside of me, it hurts! It feels like I'm getting little tears on the outside. I've been perfectly relaxed & very excited every time, & yet it still hurts. My OB/GYN has told me several times that I'm built extremely small, so I'm wondering if that's all the issue is. I was just wondering if anyone else had experienced this, & if you found a way to make it work? Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:43 PM on Jan. 29, 2011 in Relationships

• Ouch! I would tell him that if you can do it to his ass, then you will try it again.

I just think that after 4 years, it is not going to happen... it freakin hurts. I am pretty open sexually, but if something hurts that bad and you have been trying for a long time, then your partner needs to give up his expectations that it will happen.

Sorry... Good luck!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 10:48 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• hell no. OUCH
    LizzieAnnesMom

Answer by LizzieAnnesMom at 10:49 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• noooooooooooooooooooooo. I watched a video and no way. I'd be afraid it would break pelvic bones!

Answer by admckenzie at 11:15 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• Have you had a baby? Have you used a lot of KY? Maybe look into ways of massaging the outside and inside to allow stretching. Your body might just not be built for it - maybe there is an alternative.
    sunshine58103

Answer by sunshine58103 at 10:48 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• Oh gosh, I would say no to that. I like being 'tight' there and fisting isn't a turn-on to me in any way!
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 4:07 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• Sounds misogynistic
    KarenT214

Answer by KarenT214 at 6:36 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• Really? why? Be nice to your body. IDK???
    rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 2:22 AM on Jan. 31, 2011