Planning to put some extentions but not know what way to go glue or sewing?

I'm planning to get some extensions so I can let grow my hair. But some hair salon been asking me what way I want it...If I want it glue or sewing? Which one is the best way? I want to look natural. I'm going to get human hair. I will like some help....Thanks!!

Amyelitza69

Asked by Amyelitza69 at 10:49 PM on Jan. 29, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• i really like fusion, you can look up the different techniques online, gl!
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 10:53 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• Yes I been checking for more than 3 weeks already. But I still undecided of what it could be the best for me. I had a friend that told me that if I sewing, it would last more time. My natural hair is curly and I also want to get curly extensions.
    Amyelitza69

Comment by Amyelitza69 (original poster) at 10:59 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• getn it glued in is a hassle & it doesnt last long at all.. Plus u have to get all that messy glue out ur hair which can smtimes take ur hair out. Sewing would b much better.
    tiamesmer

Answer by tiamesmer at 12:15 AM on Jan. 30, 2011

• Glue can cause you to lose some hair after they are taken out. I have had a small sewn in piece at the crown for volume for my Halloween costume last year and it wasn't too bad. The worst part was getting it braided for them to sew it on, I wasn't use to the pulling.
    HadleyAzure

Answer by HadleyAzure at 5:25 AM on Jan. 30, 2011

• I have had both sewn inand glued and I personally liked the sewn in ones because they lasted much longer. I had mine in for month and a half when they were sewn in then I had to take them out because it was middle of summer and i was too hot. I have to wash my hair every day or else it gets pretty greasy so the glue ones didnt work out that great for me. By the beg. of the second week they were falling out and I was regluing myself and it was just a mess.
    falanlee

Answer by falanlee at 8:19 AM on Jan. 30, 2011

• I like the sew in better because it lasts much longer. I had to get the glue in last time because the sew ins give me migranes and I can't handle that.
    BrandyBaby22

Answer by BrandyBaby22 at 5:17 PM on Jan. 30, 2011