im 16 and im a mom well my boobs still grow?

before i was pregnant i was a 34c but now im 32b...my parents told me that breast feeding would help my boobs grow and it didnt they got smaller.i have alot of friends that are mom's also and before they were pregnant they had small boobs but now they have like 34d even 36b or a....help:(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:53 PM on Jan. 29, 2011 in Health

• Wish I could help you, but mine never got much bigger and went right back to there normal size (34A). I do know that everyone's boobs are different, and they may get completely huge if you ever have another child and stay that way. It'll also be different with every pregnancy. Just be happy your bigger than me!!!lol!!!
    ramita

Answer by ramita at 10:56 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• Well I'm 10 years older than you and 2 years after my son was born, mine stayed the same size but are very flat and saggy. I'm sorry but your body will not look the same as before. I don't know why you chose to have a child so young but its unfortunate you couldn't enjoy your figure and more important, your stress fre life longer.
    CassiRae3

Answer by CassiRae3 at 10:58 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• "but now they have like 34d even 36b"

36B is NOT bigger than 34D.
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 11:00 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• Maybe you should be a bit more concerned about taking care of your child and not having any more while you are a child yourself instead of worrying about whether or not your tits are going to grow.
    Anonymous

• After breastfeeding(which is not done in hopes of getting bigger boobs, but because its best for baby) since bf'ing takes alot of calories, the fat deposits around your body(and boobs) can get depleted so after about a year or so they will fill out again, and should go back to normal size, maybe different shape, but nothing will go back exactly the same.
    minimo77

Answer by minimo77 at 11:16 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• i think this is the leaste of your ISSUES.....I mean really....
    Anonymous

• You are beyond ridiculous
    blueberry1

Answer by blueberry1 at 11:24 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• I lost a cup size after my first one and they never came back. Your body will never be the same after each child. Honestly, you're the exception if you can look good in a bikini after having a baby.
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 2:20 AM on Jan. 30, 2011

• Everyone's bodies are different. A 36 B is smaller then a 34 D the number before the cup size just refers to band size. Breats go through 5 stages of growth most of the time the process is done around 17 or 18.
    HadleyAzure

Answer by HadleyAzure at 6:13 AM on Jan. 30, 2011

• Actually, pregnancy affect breasts, not breastfeeding; after the baby weans, you have the same breasts you would have had had you not chosen the best food for your baby.

I think that you need to be more concerned with saving for your child's college education, than your breast size.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:43 AM on Jan. 30, 2011