Did any one ever watch the original Degrassi Jr High??

It was when Snake, Joey, Spike were in grade 8. Spike got pregnant with baby Emma. And it went from there, It followed all the kids from jr high to Sr High. Many may not have. It started on Canadien pprogramming. I am not Canadian but live close to a border so we picked up some of its programming.

21lisa72

Asked by 21lisa72 at 11:20 PM on Jan. 29, 2011 in Entertainment

• I've seen a few episodes. They showed them on The N quite a while back.
    shanapiv

Answer by shanapiv at 12:35 AM on Jan. 30, 2011

• Yep! I love old school Degrassi.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 12:37 AM on Jan. 30, 2011

• Lol, I started watching it when my now 22yr old was newborn. It came on every Saturday night on PBS in Dallas. I was 21 and got hooked! It actually started as The Kids from Degrassi Street and they have all the episodes on youtube...yeah I just recently watched them all,lol
    shivasgirl

Answer by shivasgirl at 12:43 AM on Jan. 30, 2011

• no I guess i missed that show
    istealcookies

Answer by istealcookies at 12:46 AM on Jan. 30, 2011

• i use to watch it all the time. i watched degrassi jr high and degrassi high. i've seen the new onesdegrassi the next generation a few times but couldn't get into it.
    tanper29

Answer by tanper29 at 1:24 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• My sisters and I and a few friends thought wew were the only ones. We tlk about it and laugh. Orignal is way better than the ne one!
    I voted everyone up for liking Degrassi JR High
    21lisa72

Comment by 21lisa72 (original poster) at 5:17 PM on Jan. 30, 2011