Bad Tummy

Last night my 4month old was SCREAMING in pain bec he drank a bottle with ceareal way to fast.

He poped a little but seemed to be very gasy. I gave him so graper water to help with the gas, rubbed his belly in a warm back and he started to fart.

Is there anything I can do to help my baby? I think his milk has to much iron and the cereal backs him up. My doc says he needs the iron. I plan on stopping the ceareal and giving him oatmel bec i hear its eaiser on the tummy.

Is there anything I can do to help him pass gas and go poop? Lastnight was a horrer =(

mommycoleyy88

Asked by mommycoleyy88 at 11:30 PM on Jan. 29, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• It sounds like you are doing what you can do....massage is good...Can you eliminate cereal until he feels better? Also, instead of putting it in his bottle feed it from a spoon....the easiest to digest is rice...
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 11:52 PM on Jan. 29, 2011