stomach sit ups/pilaties

i did probally 5-8 sets of them ive had 3 kids with less than 2yrs between them last one was a csection 6mths ago but they day after and today my stomach has been i guess id say sore feeling i can feel,around my rib area idk if i bruised my ribs?or just my body not use to working out and or could it have been to much from after having csection..also what is consider too much due to have a csection this was my 1st one so idk....i workout anywhere between 30-40 within a day everyday...somedays if im sore i only do 20 minutes.

photogrypher

Asked by photogrypher at 11:34 PM on Jan. 29, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• I've recently started doing pilates. It made my stomach area sore the first few times. I think that pain is normal and it makes me feel like what I'm doing is working.
    a_brown23

Answer by a_brown23 at 11:40 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• ty i was just afraid i might and i am afraid i might tear or etc since my csection
    photogrypher

Comment by photogrypher (original poster) at 11:42 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• I think the pain or soreness is normal. After working out a muscle you haven't used in awhile. You can always call & ask your dr if you could tear or whatever.
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 9:51 AM on Jan. 30, 2011

• I agree with the others, the pain is normal. Just keep an eye on the pain. If it does not begin to go away or it gets worse instead of better, I would contact my doctor.
    Peajewel

Answer by Peajewel at 10:07 AM on Jan. 30, 2011