My daughter!

The person I wanted to be my daughters godmother is such a B****. She said all this mean crap about my baby! And it really hurts, it got my bf so mad that he wanted to do something but since she was a girl he could not, this girl said my daughter was a retard,slow ugly, and that is just not cool, i had problems with this pergency that my daugher could of died! What should i do any tips, i dont talk to her anymore but she still texts me about my baby

madsmom488

Asked by madsmom488 at 11:51 PM on Jan. 29, 2011 in General Parenting

• Tell her you need time with your child and will get back with her when you can. Then don't ever call her back. That was just hurtful of her. She doesn't deserve to be a godmother

Answer by admckenzie at 11:56 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• You are your baby's mother forget about who said what about whom. Your focus needs to be on the life inside you. It's not high school anymore this is the real deal sweety. So mommy up and grow up. Because I know you can.
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 11:56 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• Just move on and find better friends. There is really nothing to do but cut her out of her life and surround yourself with better friends.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 11:57 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• Is this person really her godmother? If you chose someone else it could be as simple as petty jealousy. Either way move on and don't engage her
    MChildressDem

Answer by MChildressDem at 12:01 AM on Jan. 30, 2011

• I would walk away from this friendship!!! And never look back! Its not worth it and anyone that would say that about your baby is no friend.

When she calls don't answer. If she comes over....don't answer the door or tell her that she isn't welcome at your home. MOVE ON!

I don't know that I would have someone like that be my childs godmother~~~

Walk...no...run away from this as fast as you can!
    ratchetlee

Answer by ratchetlee at 12:03 AM on Jan. 30, 2011

• All great advice..people like that are not worth having in your life..and are not worth the energy to fuss over. Focus on your baby and the wonderful life you have to look forward to. I wouldn't speak to her again! Some people like drama and attention..don't give it to her..Focus on you..Take care!
    hoping73

Answer by hoping73 at 12:04 AM on Jan. 30, 2011

• u can always change ur number or report her i would txt and say what u been wanting to say to her and leave it at that
    ProudMami1990

Answer by ProudMami1990 at 12:06 AM on Jan. 30, 2011

• Thank you all! She is NO LONGER her godmother my sister in law is! Thank you all! :)
    madsmom488

Comment by madsmom488 (original poster) at 12:23 AM on Jan. 30, 2011

• doesn't sound like a good candidate.
    staciepi

Answer by staciepi at 12:27 AM on Jan. 30, 2011

• block her number from your phone. you don't need this toxic person in your life; she is not worth the emotional energy you are expending

Answer by rkoloms at 6:46 AM on Jan. 30, 2011