Dallas Mamas

How hard is it to get to Baylor Medical Hospital? Especially if you have NEVER been to Dallas

Decker

Asked by Decker at 12:14 AM on Jan. 30, 2011 in Travel

• Its not hard to find. The downtown campus is close to 75, if you are staying in a hotel or somethibg I would recommend using the train system to get there. Good luck with the surgery. I hear they are the best for spinal surgery. Message me if you need specific directions or if you need anything while you are here
    shivasgirl

Answer by shivasgirl at 8:36 AM on Jan. 30, 2011

• I don't live there, but I've been there quiet a few times. As long as you have a gps, it really isn't too difficult to find your way around Dallas. IMO
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 12:20 AM on Jan. 30, 2011

• I live here, which campus? Downton Baylor is right off the green line train. Tell me where you are coming from and where exactly you are going
    shivasgirl

Answer by shivasgirl at 12:28 AM on Jan. 30, 2011

• I am very familiar with the area.It's pretty easy but i warn you now people don't know how to drive in Dallas.
    iluvmykidsxoxo

Answer by iluvmykidsxoxo at 2:34 AM on Jan. 30, 2011

• I am coming from oklahoma and need to go the baylor hospital to have spinal surgery. I was just told it was in dallas
    Decker

Comment by Decker (original poster) at 2:09 AM on Jan. 30, 2011

• that is ok, i wont be driving. i just dont want to get lost
    Decker

Comment by Decker (original poster) at 2:43 AM on Jan. 30, 2011