Do you work from home?

I am a military wife. This in turn means I move once in awhile... I am trying to find a at-home job. Does anyone have any suggestions?

USNavyWife0330

Asked by USNavyWife0330 at 12:41 AM on Jan. 30, 2011 in Money & Work

• I work from home and I love it! We have plenty of Military Wives on our Team! I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3 ½ year old son, and 22 month old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Free website, training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping MOMS Work from Home since 1999!

Visit my website:
    www.OurCEOMom.com
    Get to know our Team on Facebook: www.LikeInternetCEOMoms.com
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 1:38 AM on Jan. 30, 2011

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization (along with medical billing), I also do career and job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:24 AM on Jan. 30, 2011

• Do you have a skill you can charge for? I used to have an alteration business in my home because of all the sewing I do. Just one idea...........
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 9:31 AM on Jan. 30, 2011

• or do childcare from your home.........
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 9:32 AM on Jan. 30, 2011

• I work from home with Internet CEO Moms as well. I absolutely LOVE it! I have endless support and have made some life long friends doing this :o) I wouldn't trade it for the world!

Check out Erika's site and I know she would be happy to give you some more information :o) www.OurCEOMom.com

Take care and good luck!
    ~Alyssa M.
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms
    alyssamal

Answer by alyssamal at 11:21 AM on Jan. 30, 2011

• One of the beautiful things about Arbonne is you can take your business anywhere there are people with skin LOL. We are even in Canada, the UK and Australia with more international countries coming. People are increasingly interested in products that are better for your body and do not contain any harmful chemicals. With our Essentials lines recently launched, we offer a complete package of products for a healthy you! Please feel free to look at www.marywozniak.myarbonne.com

Have a wonderful day.
    marywoz

Answer by marywoz at 1:56 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• I fill out offers and surveys and alls you have to do is change your address when you move :) lemme know if i can help
    2_kiddos

Answer by 2_kiddos at 2:23 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• A nice business to start from home is "Virtual Assistant" basically that means you answer the phone, taking messages and set appointments (an at home Secretary). Attorneys just starting their practices, doctors, dentists, plumbers, electricians, etc.,people on the go... that dont always have an office but still needs a secretary. The job can travel with you where ever you move. Your clients can start local but doesnt always have to be local. Being virtual, it travels with you. Good Luck
    lacyjones

Answer by lacyjones at 3:03 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• Send me a message I know of a great opportunity.
    MyOpionCounts

Answer by MyOpionCounts at 7:30 PM on Jan. 30, 2011