What is this weird feeling?

ok im having this weird feeling as if if my arms and legs are really heavy but at the same time they are tingling like they are going numb. :( I dont understand what it is and i dont want to go sit at the hospital...But, im curious if anyone else has had this and if i should be concerned.... Im 31 weeks and 3 days along.

williams81209

Asked by williams81209 at 12:58 AM on Jan. 30, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I have had swollen hands my whole pregnancy. It started with me waking up several times at night with my hands completely numb. Then they would be tingly during the day. I looked it up online and found out that it is carpal tunnel. Some women get it while pregnant. I don't know if I am just used to it now, but it doesn't bug me anymore. Look up the symptoms and see if they match what you have. My doctor said the only thing you can do is cut down on sodium, drink lots of water, and use wrist braces. Good luck!
    Kelli1012

Answer by Kelli1012 at 1:05 AM on Jan. 30, 2011

• I know what carpal tunnel feels like and this isnt it. It's not very painful at all
    williams81209

Comment by williams81209 (original poster) at 1:09 AM on Jan. 30, 2011

• try holding ur arm above ur heart, wheniw as pregnant w/ my first this would happen to me and when ur feet swell i elevate ur feet. also try to stay away from the salt and drink lots of water
    Cherriemama831

Answer by Cherriemama831 at 1:17 AM on Jan. 30, 2011

• My feet and hands are already swollen cant get it to go down.
    williams81209

Comment by williams81209 (original poster) at 1:18 AM on Jan. 30, 2011