• In the Spotlight:

Do you believe in evil?

Do you believe in the existence of evil? If so, what exactly is evil? If not, why not?

BlueFrogMama

Asked by BlueFrogMama at 10:55 PM on Nov. 14, 2008 in Just for Fun

• lol yes its my soon to be MIL lol ... but no really i do .. but i cant explain it .. sorry
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 10:55 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• the way I see it, you can't believe in good if you don't also believe in bad...

evil to me is child molesters, child abusers, rapists...etc.

Anonymous

• Hmmm... interesting point Anon 10:56. But I think I do believe in good, yet not in evil. I believe it is all good, even the painful and difficult.
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 10:58 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• The second post nailed it on the head.
    Those people should die awful deaths...as evil as that makes me to say that!
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 11:03 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• when I met my stepmom and mother in law I knew for a fact evil does exist lol.
    kimaam

Answer by kimaam at 11:03 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• I don't think you're evil, LovinEveryDay :-)
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 11:04 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• I believe in evil. I think there's a balance to everything, yanno? There can't be good without evil, there can't be black without white, etc etc. It's hard to explain, I can't tell you exactly what I think evil is...it's complicated ^.^
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 11:05 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• There is good and then there is absence of good......that's what I think evil is. It comes in many forms. Forms of which I don't ever want to see, experience, or comprehend.
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 11:08 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• I think evil is a negative force or energy within you. I believe it exists because I see it everywhere everyday.
    Avon_Calling

Answer by Avon_Calling at 11:14 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• yes. i live with it.
    EvaSerenity

Answer by EvaSerenity at 11:15 PM on Nov. 14, 2008