Have you ever tried a body wrap at a spa?

I just want to know what ou thought of it and if it was worth or a waste of money?

USNavyWife0330

Asked by USNavyWife0330 at 1:03 AM on Jan. 30, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• no but omg that sounds so nice.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 6:16 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• To just get wrapped in warm towels sounds relaxing.
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 6:21 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• I had a seaweed wrap once. It was an interesting experience. Lying on a bench with only warm towels covering my parts while a man scrubbed my body down, rinsed me off with these strange water-spraying poles, and then smeared me with seaweed and wrapped me in saran wrap, was a weird experience. I'm pretty modest, so I was a little uncomfortable at first. But after I got over the fact that I was naked in front of a stranger, and a man at that, I actually enjoyed it. It was relaxing. I didn't really notice any effects on my skin other than the usual smoothness from being scrubbed from top to bottom. The only reason I had it done was because I had received a gift card as a present. I wouldn't pay for another one.
    KelleyP77

Answer by KelleyP77 at 11:00 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• Not at a spa but my friend sells these body wraps, well they are belly wraps or you can get wraps for other areas like face/chin. They seem to work well.
    clarewillow

Answer by clarewillow at 12:22 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• no
    kaysimon132461

Answer by kaysimon132461 at 3:43 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• no
    kaysimon132461