what are your sex disasters? adult content

We had some of this tingly stuff that you put on the nipples. It is flavored. It is for the woman to put on and the man to lick off...well, we got the idea to use it south and crap that burned lmbo. oopsie...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:08 AM on Jan. 30, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Heres one, dont ever, ever let him pour alcohol way down around there. He saw this in a porn movie and went to try it on me, OMG,,,did that sting

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:11 AM on Jan. 30, 2011

• I farted on my hub.  Lets get this straight ladies, I haven't only done it ONCE, lol.  I will have absolutely no feeling of gas and then all of a sudden I'll let out a little stinker.  Very embarrassing!  We've been together long enough so that it's not SO horrible but come on, it's FARTING, lol.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 1:41 AM on Jan. 30, 2011

• Once, I had vasovagal syncope during sex and lost consciousness. I woke up with my panicked husband patting my face with a wet washcloth and saying "Babe? Baby? BABY! You okay?" He was as white as a sheet, I'm sure he was imagining having to explain my sudden death to a brace of burly EMTs and possibly an assistant district attorney in the very near future.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 8:06 AM on Jan. 30, 2011

• HAHAHAHA!!!!! Thank you ladies for the laughs!! This is too funny!! I also have farted during sex. WOW Talk about blush!
    Nienna7477

Answer by Nienna7477 at 10:53 AM on Jan. 30, 2011

• My husband put icy hot on his thing one day, I know real dumb right!
    Momabear455

Answer by Momabear455 at 5:25 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• we bought his and hers intense that we always saw on tv and it burned so bad i had put an ice cube in my v v
    momofalltrades

Answer by momofalltrades at 9:59 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• wow lmbo....momabear455
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:18 PM on Jan. 31, 2011