We must be meant to be !

I have been single for about 3 years ... My friends have tried to set me up but I always went against it but then a couple weeks ago I let one of my friends set me up... I was on my way to meet her, her husband and my blind date when I got a flat tire ... I pulled on a little gravel pull off and attempted to change my first flat tire... A guy pulled over to help me and I told him I just wanted him to tell me how to do the jack and i wanted to try and change it myself , he laughed and helped me along and let me do it as he told me what to do lol ... I thanked him and we said goodbye and i was really kicking myself for not offering to buy him dinner or something ( but then I thought that would make me feel weird - picking up a guy on my way to date ) ..... I finally made it to the restraunt and took a few mintues to fix myself up ( I was glad i had some wipes in the back ) ....

I walked in to meet my friend and wouldnt you know it, but the nice, adorable guy that helped me with my tire was my date !!!

we laughed about it and had a wonderful time and have been together since, and I really have a great feeling about the future ( and how cute would that story be to tell )

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:08 AM on Jan. 30, 2011 in Just for Fun

• wow -- That does sound like fate! Good luck with that!
    BaileysMom476

Answer by BaileysMom476 at 1:21 AM on Jan. 30, 2011

• That is a fantastic story! Awesome!
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 8:00 AM on Jan. 30, 2011

• how cute!
    Nienna7477

Answer by Nienna7477 at 10:49 AM on Jan. 30, 2011