does anyone do telemarketing from their home?

survivormama10

Asked by survivormama10 at 1:17 AM on Jan. 30, 2011 in Money & Work

• I have done telemarketing for local businesses from my home.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:41 AM on Jan. 30, 2011

• I have, it was for a local Vaccuum company, I worked also at a company that does work at home, but I started at the facility, after a few months I chose to opt out of working from home for them, or at all actually. It was called ACS, They are on the work at home list on HOMECAREERSUCCESS.COM

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 8:58 AM on Jan. 30, 2011

• I almost did but glad I didnt because I was pregnant at the time. Helping someone with billing over the phone with a newborn crying in the background would get me fired LOL
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 10:45 AM on Jan. 30, 2011

• well actually it wasnt telemarketing. It was for a company called Convergys which handles directv billing. They offer wah positions mostly for those who have worked there a long period of time
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 2:31 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• I actually saw an ad for the Greensheet Newspaper and called and got information. It is a telemarketing job that you do from home and you call and get clothing donations. It is a commission only position. You get paid when you set up a time for them to pick and when they pick up the donations then you get paid. The lady on the phone is going to send me some info about it. Hopefully it will work out.
    extremelibrary

Answer by extremelibrary at 1:48 PM on Feb. 23, 2011