Sticky floors! Help!

Yesterday I dropped a can of Pepsi on the floor and it splattered everywhere. I cleaned up most of the moisture with a dishtowel, then used a rag and hot water with Mr. Clean to clean it up. Still sticky. So I mopped today. Still has movie-theater floor consistency. It's tile. What can I do to get it unsticky?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:27 AM on Jan. 30, 2011 in Home & Garden

• Try using a mixture of vinegar and water, that should remove any sticky residue you have.
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 1:32 AM on Jan. 30, 2011

• I agree, vin is great.. Ive also read that it has the same germ killing power as bleach!
    rkmom82

Answer by rkmom82 at 2:30 AM on Jan. 30, 2011

• Definitely the vinegar. Its what we use in ballet studios and trust me there are few things stickier between the rosin and the sweat. It is also perfectly safe to use on hardwood floors, Just FYI. It will remove any stick build up or residue without ruining the finish at all.
    GoldenLinds

Answer by GoldenLinds at 2:45 AM on Jan. 30, 2011

• Definitely vinegar

Answer by rkoloms at 4:01 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• Steamer or just get on hands and knees with cleaner and get it up.
    Baby4us09

Answer by Baby4us09 at 2:10 PM on Feb. 2, 2011