what is the best way to get over a man u love but you isnt good for you?

My child father. I cheated on him about a year ago. I came clean an told him. An he went an mess with sum one to get even. An now I dnt trust anything he do because I feel he is lying bout everything. I know if u dnt have trust want is the point in being in a relationship

bjones216

Asked by bjones216 at 1:37 AM on Jan. 30, 2011 in Relationships

• Well first of all are yall still together .
    alexia_09

Answer by alexia_09 at 1:44 AM on Jan. 30, 2011

• Yes we are
    bjones216

Comment by bjones216 (original poster) at 1:57 AM on Jan. 30, 2011

• Umm well im not gonna lie cus i think everybody has done it ive cheating on my husband but it was before we got married of course and when i did i didnt know how to tell him i felt so bad so he had been noticing i was acting a bit weird and he kept telling me if i something to tell him and i finally admitted it and he started crying he was so hurt he didnt know how to handle the pain so he left and came back to me the next day he said he forgives me and for me not to do it again i said ok but ever since i told me i always had this guilt i never trust myself or him for a while it was really hard and im not gonna lie its still kind of hard till this day but time will heal and you will forget im getting better with trusting him but you just gotta let go of what he did and what you did and i promise you things will be better you will start trusting him again .Good Luck .
    alexia_09

Answer by alexia_09 at 2:07 AM on Jan. 30, 2011

• Thanks so much
    bjones216

Comment by bjones216 (original poster) at 2:09 AM on Jan. 30, 2011

• Your welcome i hope everything works out for you :-)
    alexia_09

Answer by alexia_09 at 2:11 AM on Jan. 30, 2011

• If you both love each other and want to continue to stay together it's time to let shit go. Move on and if you can not get some help. Some times you will have to work hard at trusting again. Go to a couples counselor they can help to find middle ground. Anything worth having is worth working for.

rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 4:12 AM on Jan. 30, 2011

• goodluck mama hope everything works out for you
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 1:13 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• Your right once trust has been broken it takes time ; hard time to be be rebuilt.And it seems the both of you broke it.If you want this reltionship to heal and rebuild the 2 of you must sit down and talk and start over.
    cat260

Answer by cat260 at 9:46 PM on Jan. 30, 2011