Is it wrong to say the baby wants to talk to you if really you just want to hear his voice?

Ninisopretty120

Asked by Ninisopretty120 at 1:48 AM on Jan. 30, 2011 in Relationships

• I guess it would depend on the situation and the circumstances. Would I bother him at work? Probably not. If we were out and about and hubby was at home, sure. If hubby was out with friends, most likely not, unless I really need to tell him something along with that.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 1:54 AM on Jan. 30, 2011

• It's not "wrong" in my opinion.  It's incredibly heart breaking to hear that though sweets.  On a positive note though, you are keeping the lines of communication open with him and your child and that's a good thing.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 1:55 AM on Jan. 30, 2011

• i dont bother him at work or when he is out with his friends. Just did it twice today because he was not in a good mood because of work and just wanted to play his game all day lol
    Ninisopretty120

Comment by Ninisopretty120 (original poster) at 1:58 AM on Jan. 30, 2011

• Ohhhhhh okay!  I thought you mean't an ex!  Well crap, I can't call my hub but I'll text him the entire time he's at work.  He likes for me to though, thankfully he is a talker, lol.  I don't see anything wrong with it!

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 1:59 AM on Jan. 30, 2011

• thanks lol
    Ninisopretty120

Comment by Ninisopretty120 (original poster) at 2:04 AM on Jan. 30, 2011

• Nope. But a different way to tell him is the baby wants to say hello but I just wanna hear your voice. He sounds like a keeper. You love him and his voice. He is a lucky man. Tell him that!
    rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 4:08 AM on Jan. 30, 2011

• yes i love him so much..i will tell em!
    Ninisopretty120

Comment by Ninisopretty120 (original poster) at 11:59 PM on Jan. 30, 2011