And I think she is still considering abortion...5mos along

http://www.cafemom.com/answers/719961/Will_you_just_hear_my_vent_offer_word_of_advice_insight_on_similar_experience_etc?cat_id=&result=question_closed&success=2&order=&next=

this is my las post about my cousin

IU just talked  to my gma and she said they maye 'have' to do an abortion on the baby, which is a girl, because they cannot locate alol of the heat valves.  Which I am unsure if it is true or not but I do know that if she wants to abort she will.  I am not supposed to know she is preg or anythng.  I don't know what she was going to do, hididng the pregnancy for 5mos and now she is thinking of still aborting.  I personally think she may be making some of this up, or seem worse than it is because she knows my family would be against her aborting so far into her pregnancy. idk

I know there is no qestiomn but you can comment on anything.  I am so confused right now. 

DomoniqueWS

Asked by DomoniqueWS at 3:03 AM on Jan. 30, 2011 in Relationships

• Oh no, she's purposely trying to harm the fetus? That is so sad and dangerous. She could just end up making life more complicated for her and harder for baby, creating a child with levels of mental retardation or physical impairments. I had an acquaintance (a long-before then ex-boyfriend) who learned I was pregnant almost 3 years ago and told me that I didn't have to have an abortion, I could just "smoke and drink a lot." Wow, my daughter was a wanted child and I never even considered abortion or adoption. I really hope he has not since impregnated anyone or given advice to anyone who is pregnant with an unplanned or unwanted pregnancy. My response was "so I will still have a baby, but just one with low-birth-weight and fetal alcohol syndrome" and we never spoke again.
    Bellarose0212

Answer by Bellarose0212 at 3:18 AM on Jan. 30, 2011

• I think it's her choice and her decision in the end. Everyone can say their opinion, she can hear it but she should make up her own mind in the end cause she is the one who will be carrying the baby and raising it. I'm sorry if you or your family don't agree with what she will or has decided but it's not up to you. You'll have to accept her decision eventually.
    Marianne140

Answer by Marianne140 at 3:06 AM on Jan. 30, 2011

• It's really not her chpoice or her decision sadly. She is too far along to just have an abortion so, from what I hear, she is purposely doing crap so she will 'have' to get an abortion. babies survive at 5mos being preemie, I know 5mos is the max in California, and only in one city can you actually do it so far in. So I am sure the rules are just as tight in texas.

And if you read the previous link attached she doesn't raise her other kid so it effects the majority of the family.
    DomoniqueWS

Comment by DomoniqueWS (original poster) at 3:10 AM on Jan. 30, 2011

• Yikes. She is fast approaching viability. Holy shit, the details are a mess. I hope she gets out of that violent situation and starts being a mother to her little girl and her new baby, if she has it. Toxic.
    Bellarose0212

Answer by Bellarose0212 at 3:14 AM on Jan. 30, 2011

• Thye whole thing is just sick to me....someone who answered the question to my last linkasked if she had any mental issues and I just remembered that she has b-polar, or how ever you say it. so if you read the other link and this question all of the info on what I have been dealing with is up.
    DomoniqueWS

Comment by DomoniqueWS (original poster) at 3:14 AM on Jan. 30, 2011

• idk, that is why I am stressed out, very dissappointed with her parenting choices. I don't know what to do, when she was preg with her daughter her mom was really mad so she was going to move back to cali to get help and live with me and be near other family but ended up staying in hopes of being with the babies dad. Now I have a feeling either she is going to pon the older one off on her mom, because they already do that, or she is going to pawn both of them off. Pretty sad. I hope now that she knows trhat we know she is pregannt she will stop acting like a fucking insane jerk and open her eyes. Not only is she making her unborn babies life harder, but we all know that as family we have to pick up the slack. And it not even likewe have a huge family. it's just me+my baby sis, my mom, her mom, my grandma, and her siblings and now the newest generation. my son and her daughter(s)
    DomoniqueWS

Comment by DomoniqueWS (original poster) at 3:45 AM on Jan. 30, 2011

• This may sound stupd but I'm just throwing it out there-what about CPS? I know the fetus isn't born yet, but she's abusing it and maybe CPS can at least steer you into the right direction as to what to do. She needs to be monitored and locked up and maybe then she couldn't hurt her child. This makes me sick to read this! I cannot believe there are ppl that do such things!

SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 4:28 AM on Jan. 30, 2011

• Can you get a 'mental hygiene warrant' on her so she can be taken in for psychological evaluation? You can in my state if someone is doing things that are dangerous to themselves or others. Abortion is ultimately her choice but if she were going to do that I don't know why she has waited so long. What a terrible situation.
    LittleWeloosMom

Answer by LittleWeloosMom at 5:03 AM on Jan. 30, 2011

• Bi Polar or not, abortion at five months...is horrible! unthinkable in my mind. Its murder. The baby is very much alive, and could live outside the womb further on in her fifth month. I am not against abortion, or for it. I do believe that a mother has the right to make her own choices, and we dont have a right to tell her other wise...however, at this stage its just not ok in my eyes! What about the baby. And someone needs to convince her to tie her tubes. She has no business having any more kids if she cant raise the ones she already has. SMH

bellamommyof4

Answer by bellamommyof4 at 5:33 AM on Jan. 30, 2011

• A doctor will not abort the baby. She is too far along and it is too dangerous. She should have it and give the baby up for adoption. BTW She is lying about the heart valves. If some were missing the baby would not be alive.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 9:03 AM on Jan. 30, 2011