Kick kick kick!

I am laying in bed and giggling because my 18 week who-knows-what is assaulting the inside of my uterus. When were you able to feel your baby kick? And when were others able to feel it too?

BansheeQueen

Asked by BansheeQueen at 4:26 AM on Jan. 30, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I wish I could remember exactly but around 20 weeks with the first baby and 18 I think with the second.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 4:32 AM on Jan. 30, 2011

• I think around 21 weeks I felt like 'fluttering' and a few weeks later proper kicks that others could feel too
    Melissa15

Answer by Melissa15 at 7:13 AM on Jan. 30, 2011

• With my first pregnancy (twins) I was 19 weeks when I first felt movement. With this pregnancy I was 15 weeks when I first felt movement. I'm 23 weeks now and my DH finally felt movement for himself a few nights ago. It's not that he wouldn't have been able to feel it sooner, just that he hasn't had his hands on my tummy at the right time. LOL!
    patsfan013

Answer by patsfan013 at 10:18 AM on Jan. 30, 2011

• with my 1st i felt it around 20 wks
    my 2nd i felt it around 15 wks
    this is my 3rd and i felt her around 12 wks
    kyleighsmama07

Answer by kyleighsmama07 at 3:27 PM on Jan. 30, 2011