I need to clean out my makeup bags and get it ready for spring what should i have iam african american with lightbrown skintone

tinamarie1972

Asked by tinamarie1972 at 4:39 AM on Jan. 30, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I don't understand what u r saying...Do u mean what makeup u should keep in the bag?
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 4:59 AM on Jan. 30, 2011

• With spring coming I would definitely recommend a good pretty lip gloss and some good pressed powder for when your on the go! I also recommend some type of bronzer to give you a nice natural glow. As far as eyeshadow... I would recommend shades such as purples, mauves, golds and bronzes. Metallic would look great on your skin tone as well and give a nice highlight. Good mascara (remember try not to use mascara longer then 2 months) after that it goes bad. Other things could be recommended are a good waterproof eyeliner and mascara since it tends to get hot and we sweat more. Hope that helped a bit. :)
    GypsyEyezNY

Answer by GypsyEyezNY at 5:33 AM on Jan. 30, 2011

• eyeliner... to me that is always a must, blush pinkish, toned colored foundation too.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 6:13 PM on Jan. 30, 2011