What is a goodstudy bible that i can get for me and for my sixteen yearold daughter

tinamarie1972

Asked by tinamarie1972 at 5:03 AM on Jan. 30, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• There are some great resources here:  http://chinuchathome.info/

Answer by rkoloms at 7:12 AM on Jan. 30, 2011

• Get the KJV Application Study Bible. I got that one and its easy to understand because it has regular bible verses and then the bottom half of the pages it explains some of the verses in more detail so you can fully understand it. It is a heavy thick bible, not one to carry around, but it is a good bible.
    Honda309

Answer by Honda309 at 7:27 AM on Jan. 30, 2011

• Oh yea, i ordered my KJV Application study bible through www.christianbook.com
    Honda309

Answer by Honda309 at 7:28 AM on Jan. 30, 2011

• I LOVE my Hebrew-Greek NASB Study bible. It underlines and gives reference numbers to words in both the OT and NT found in the Hebrew and Greek dictonaries at the back of the book so you can read the original Hebrew/Greek word and it's meaning. It also gives commentary and "key points" and references to related scripture. I also like my NIV study bible, but my NASB is great for the Hebrew/Greek translations. My bio mom got it at Lifeway and you can probably find it at Lifeway.com or maybey christianbook.com also.
    kittieashy

Answer by kittieashy at 10:35 AM on Jan. 30, 2011

• MacAuthers study bible is good as a reference, and NKJV, KJV or ESV study bibles are good.
    AshleyBDG

Answer by AshleyBDG at 10:22 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• this Bib;e study is called '' SEARCH FOR THE TRUTH"". You can find this bible study at the Pentecostal Publishing House. This is an excellent study and it is easy to understand.
    ladygardener

Answer by ladygardener at 8:05 PM on Feb. 3, 2011