What the best way to start a home biblestudy with my sixteen yearold and twintyone year old daughter and with my granddaughters

tinamarie1972

Asked by tinamarie1972 at 5:09 AM on Jan. 30, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• I would just tell them that you'd like to start a Bible study with them.
    There are some wonderful Bible Study books on eBay.
    Pick a Book from the Bible to study...one for every 2 weeks and discuss what you've learned from it...what each others interpritations are.
    Keep a study journal too...each of you, writing your thoughts and questions.
    You with the aster journal for your notes.
    That sort of thing!
    Have Fun With It!
    Missikat75

Answer by Missikat75 at 5:26 AM on Jan. 30, 2011

• Well once you get them interested in the idea, just hop on over to Amazon and find some Bible study guides for young adults or teens. You can also probably go to Barnes and Noble and look around. I used to go to seminary college and we had a womens bible study every week. We got the book we used as a guide from Barnes and Noble and it helped us with a week by week lesson and passages.

Answer by gemgem at 7:56 AM on Jan. 30, 2011

• i agree with both posts some good tips there for you and good luck
    san78

Answer by san78 at 8:23 AM on Jan. 30, 2011

• You can find a lot of studies at Lifeway and Family Christian Store, and probably Christianbook.com, though I've never checked there. Beth Moore hase many wonderful studies (can be found at these stores and their websites) that are specifically for women on different subjects/books of the bible, etc. Have Fun!!
    kittieashy

Answer by kittieashy at 10:31 AM on Jan. 30, 2011